Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
I wanted to first thank you for coming to my site, taking the time and gaining the knowledge about this amazing area of Reno, Sparks and Lake Tahoe. On my site you'll be able to search for areas you want to live in, find community information, school information, local businesses and so much more.
Sign up to become a Market Insider where you'll be able to search homes in the zip code you want, save the searches and even compare zip codes to each other. If you're thinking of selling your current property in 89519 and buying in a different area like 89511, you'll be able to get all the above information as well as compare the two zip codes to see what the price trends are. It's a great tool.
If you're thinking of selling and want to know what your home is worth and don't trust the "zestimate" (rightfully so), I will provide you with the most up to date and accurate comparisons to price your home correctly for an end result that you desire.
Whether your buying or selling, I will help guide you and answer any questions you may have and I look forward to working with you.
I'm a huge advocate for promoting local businesses. So, you'll see a variety of links to local businesses ranging from restaurants, workout facilities, floral shops, kids recreation etc. at the top of the page called Local Business. If you have a local business you'd like me to promote on my page, please let me know and I'd love to work together and create a win win.
June 24th, 2014
I hope you're having a great week and that the first day of Summer you enjoyed with loved ones.
Have you checked out some of my listings that are shown at the top right corner of the webpage? These are amazing homes and will sell quickly so I hope you share these with friends, family or co-workers. I love selling homes!!
Here is the latest video Market Report from the Reno Sparks Association of Realtors. The Median home sales price is up 3% from April at $236,500 and up 8.5% from May of 2013.
Even though new listings are up 10% from April, we have only 3.6 months supply. So, if you're thinking of selling, it is a VERY good time to do so....think "Seller's Market". Watch the riveting video below and if you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer them.
Don't forget to check out the Local Businesses Tab at the top to see this months selected local businesses! And please like McKenna Berg-Realtor on Facebook where you'll always be up to date on open houses and prize drawings.
July 17th, 2014
The new monthly report is up from RSAR and with the rumors of a certain car company moving their production/distribution center to our area is fantastic! Please watch the video below for more information.
Commentary highlights from June’s report:
- June 2014 sales at 548 are the third highest June in history exceeded only by June 2010 (604) and June 2005 (679). June 2010 was the 1st deadline to take advantage of the First time Homebuyers Tax Credit and June 2005 was performing based on lenient lending practices. It’s a good sign that today’s market is performing well without artificial influences.
- The acceleration in median price has slowed in comparison to the rapid increase that occurred in 2012 and early 2013. Even with the acceleration in price, the market is still 31.5% off the peak from January 2006. The slowing in the acceleration of median price is a positive and more normal trend.
- New listings are down 8% from the prior month and down 6% from June 2013 but are following the typical seasonal trend.
- June pending sales were down 8% with 382 compared to 416 in May 2014. Pendingsare a leading indicator of future closed transactions.
- Buyer demand and low inventory keep the Reno and Fernley areas in a Seller’s market. Reno has 3.7 Month’s Supply of Inventory.
- With the lack of inventory at the entry-level, those sellers with equity and who are willing to price their home competitively this is an excellent time to sell.
- According to a July 6th article in The New York Times “… Reno appears poised to turn the corner, according to economist who study the region. Housing prices are slowly starting to rise. The unemployment rate has declined to 7.1%. New technology companies are arriving, and older ones are expanding, including Zulily, an e-commerce company for women and children’s clothing and home décor, which announced plans in May to double its warehouse and hire 600 people.” As quoted from The Times “There are solid reasons to be optimistic about Reno,” said Greg Bird, an economist at Moody’s Analytics. “We’re starting to really see the data turn for them.”
- “There is a lot of positive things happening and slated to take place in the Truckee Meadows/Fernley area,” commented Reno/Sparks Association President, Mark Ashworth. “We look forward to a continued healthy recovery.”
10678 Fire Poppy Circle
Reno, NV 89521
4 beds/2 baths
2315 Virginia Vista Drive
Reno, NV 89521
5 beds/3 baths
10135 Burghley Court
Reno, NV 89521
4 beds/4 baths
|View All New Listings (23)|
13815 Kewanna Trail
Reno, NV 89521
3 beds/2 baths
12640 Water Lily Way
Reno, NV 89511
3 beds/4 baths
10552 Fort Morgan Way
Reno, NV 89521
4 beds/3 baths
This beautiful family home in Wingfield Springs provides cul-de-sac privacy and convenience with its close proximity to Red Hawk Country Club. Relax and enjoy the views from the second story master bedroom or decompress in the formal living area by the fireplace. With a grand entrance as soon as you walk in the front door with the spiral staircase, formal dining and butler's kitchen you will be impressed. Unwind in the summer evenings on the backyard deck and watch the world go by. A must see property.